At Holcot Cars, our primary goal has always been getting our clients to their destinations safely and efficiently. With the recent health threat of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) in the UK and countries across the globe, it is important that we all do our part to take safety precautions.
We want our clients and affiliates to know Holcot Cars is taking precautions to aid in reducing the risks for our clients and employees. We appreciate your understanding of our attempts to ensure your safety and our continuing efforts to provide the highest level of service you expect from us at Holcot Cars.
What We Are Doing At Holcot Cars:
- As always, all vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each ride including, but not limited to, touched objects and surfaces such as handles, seat belts, air vents, buttons, and arm rests.
- Our chauffeurs have been asked to avoid the shaking of clients hands. You may also notice some changes to our amenities; such as the removal of all printed and reading materials from the seat-back pockets, mints, and limiting of physical materials shared between passengers and drivers.
- We encourage employees (in our office as well as our chauffeurs) to see a doctor immediately if they feel unwell, and ask that all sick employees do not report to work.
- We ask that employees and guests wash hands often with soap and water, specifically after touching door knobs and car handles, using to the restroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. We have supplied our offices with additional soap and hand sanitizer to help make it easier for employees to keep their hands clean.
- Every passenger is provided with a sealed bottle of water, a mask, and anti-bacterial wipes.
Remember that in addition to our airport and seaport services, we provide general chauffeur services to any UK destination for those who wish to avoid public transport at this time. This can be one way, or we will happily wait while you conduct your business and then whisk you home again.